30 dezembro 2010

available for nature (poema)

i have to be grateful for everything
and i am
i have such a valuable tool to be able to meet new challenge
Thanks
I have such a valuable tool to understand myself
thanks
i am grounded
i think I am a very approachable person
i explore my inner world.
I usually bring my whole body and all my heart to the experiences
thanks
i try to practice deep listening and i try to have no answer after that
i am passing through a significant training and my feeling is that it is just starting
i like to teach, but specially to be a model for children
i love to be with children
thanks
i like to contemplate the wisdom
the wisdom says that i am welcome and welcome to offer something
i am offering something
i want to offer something that i still don't know what it is
i love people
i love life
life is what matters for me
i love the Earth

i love
thanks

- mariana candeia, joao pessoa, 29 de dezembro de 2010 - happy new year for sure!

Nenhum comentário: